ATM business for sale $1.1M This portfolio is showing a cash flow of owner $397,601 per year as an owner of the business. This portfolio currently operates 165 ATM machines in the Syracuse, NY and surrounding areas, 75 mile radius (see map below for more detail). All of the machines are owned and operated by the seller and all machines are newer (purchased within the last 5 years). The machines are mostly Genmega 1900/2500 and some upgrades are still needed.
This high margin route with first class contracts! Syracuse, NY area with a very strong numbers. This is an excellent regional route with very strong margins! The average surcharge is $3.22 per transaction and the merchant splits are only .50 cents per transaction, making this a very appealing ATM Portfolio. This is a fantastic portfolio and opportunity with an excellent regional presence with room to grow in the Central New York market.
- Asking Price- $1.1M
- Net before operations (after commission splits)- $397,601
- Additional rotating vault cash required to load machines weekly- $400,000
- Number of Machines-165 full service on location
- Hours Required Weekly- 40
- Location Types- bar, convenience store, market, hotel, other
- EMV Upgrade- 30% EMV ready
- Need more info? Please fill out the Non-disclosure agreement here and send it to email@example.com and we can get you everything you will need to make a proper analysis of the business.
For additional info email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-430-5535