Charlotte, NC ATM Route for Sale- $2,010,000
ATM Route for sale $2,010,000! This portfolio currently operates 75 ATM machines in two portfolios.
- Portfolio #1 consists of 39 ATMs with Average Monthly Gross Profit in 2021 of $19,795.00, or after a loading cost of $.65/Surcharged Transaction the Net is $12,084.00. The equipment has been EMV upgraded and the machines are newer, with all ATMs being Single or Dual 2K cassettes (other than one single 1K).
- Portfolio #2 is available in addition to Portfolio #1 as a combined transaction. It consists of 36 ATMs with Average Monthly Gross Profit in 2021 of $25,779.00, or after a loading cost of $.65/Surcharged Transaction the Net is $16,048.00
The seller is willing to provide vaulting services for $.65 a period of time to be determined. This is an ideal mid-sized ATM portfolio with high transaction counts, very strong margins and a great local presence. Also, they have contracts and extended cassettes in this great route!
ATM Route Details
- Asking Price – $2,010,000
- Average Monthly Gross Profit in 2021 of $45,754.00
- Net is $28,132.00 after a loading cost of $.65/Surcharged Transaction
- Additional rotating vault cash required to load machines weekly – Based on load
- Number of Machines – 75 ATMs – 80% of the machines have been replaced this year and all others have gotten new keypads and some new dispensers. Premium machines with a lot of dual cassette machines
- Hours Required Weekly – Part-time for one loader / depends on cash
- Location Types – Convenience, Gas, Miscellaneous Retail locations